Sunday, March 28, 2010

Week 3 - Improvement

Ok, I made it through a week of P90X without an injury. Well, I thought that on week 1 too and didn't feel my injury until Monday morning, so maybe I shouldn't count my chickens before they are hatched. The good news is that the second time through the DVDs was much easier than the first. I am still sore, but not nearly as bad as the first week. I am doing one more week of the same 6 work-outs, and then I'll add more strength exercises starting next week.
My goal is to be able to do 1 pull up by the end of the program because I am not even close right now. I have to stand on a chair and kind of pull myself up, but it's really hard to do that without cheating by just straightening your legs.
My food choices were not that great again this week. I had to travel again, and I have decided that it is impossible for me to eat out for 2 days straight without getting french fries. And, I saw the bartender making a drink with Peach Firefly at about 2pm, so I had to have a drink because I can't pass up that stuff! This coming week will coming will be a challenge to keep up because the family is coming in for the holiday. We'll see if I get any exercise in over the weekend or not.

So I'm not sure what is more all over the place, the scale or my weight. I'm going to go scale because it makes me feel better.
Weight: 144.0
% Fat: 22.2
% Water: 58.3





No comments:

Post a Comment