Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week 2 - Injury

So this week was not off to a good start. I tried to do my core muscles workout on Monday morning, and it felt like I had a torn muscle in my lower stomach. I thought maybe if I switch to one of the cardio workouts instead it wouldn't hurt as bad, but no such luck. I have no idea when I pulled it because it didn't bother me all weekend, but it got to the point where it was really painful to even sit up in bed. So that being said, it was not a great week for P90X.
I tried running and that didn't bother my stomach muscles, so I was able to get 3 miles in on Monday through Thursday. I didn't get in any workouts over the weekend, but I posted a picture to prove that I wasn't just laying around. Joe and I decided to cut down some trees in our yard, so I spent two days lugging around logs. We were successful in our first attempt with a chainsaw judged by the fact that there were no injuries.
I still haven't seen any weight loss based on my first reading, but I still think that was too low. I'm traveling for work to beautiful Albany, Georgia (I know, I've never heard of it either) this week so hopefully I'm able to figure out how to get my workouts in.
Weight: 142.8
% Fat: 21.8%
% Water: 58.6%




No comments:

Post a Comment