I've enjoyed it all so far because it is something new, but yoga was 90 minutes, and I was getting antsy knowing how long I had to commit. One of the neat things about the DVDs is that they have a countdown for each exercise, so you know how how long you have to go. I definitely have a ways to go because I can't keep up right now, especially on the abs. And during the legs and back workout they probably did over 100 pull ups...which is a problem since I can't even do one! My goal is to be able to do one full pull up by the end of the program.
So my diet did not go as well as my exercising this week. I think I ate more fried food this week than I have since the beginning of the year. It started with a last minute trip to Savannah for work during a rainstorm. The only place nearby for dinner once I arrived was a Five Guys Burgers, so dinner consisted of a cheeseburger and fries. Then I forgot my power cord for my computer, so I couldn't get my workout in that morning. So the next day I had to drive home and wasn't passing anything but fast food on the highway so I decided to get a grilled chicken sandwich...only to find out when I opened the bag that they gave me a big mac. I have made it 28 years without every eating a big mac and I had no intention of ever changing that. We went to our annual St Patties Day party yesterday, so I drank plenty of beer and got 4th meal at midnight (but I decided it doesn't count as 4th meal because I never ate dinner)! The only thing I know to do after a night of drinking is to eat a fast food breakfast and a Philly cheese steak and fries for lunch. So, needless to say, hopefully next week will bring better eating habits!
I think I'm going to have to start weighing myself on Mondays for more consistency. I was a little skeptical about my weight last week because I thought the weight was too low, and I'm hoping that my results from this week confirm that. I also wonder how accurate our home scale is going to be, or if I am going to have large variances every week.
Weight - 145.2
% Fat - 22.5%
% Water - 58.1%
No comments:
Post a Comment