This was a pretty busy week with the family coming in town for the weekend. Thankfully it wasn't too busy at work, so I was able to get all of my workouts in during the day. I didn't want to wake up my family on Sunday morning to do my kempo (AKA kickboxing), so my neighbors got to watch me do it in my driveway. I'm sure they now think I'm crazy. I somehow only drank 5 beers the entire weekend, which is unheard of when my family gets together, so I deem that a sucess for my nutrition. Hopefully it helped to cancel out the au gratin potatoes, creamed spinach and cheesy corn we ate with our Easter lunch. I weighed myself yesterday afternoon after our huge lunch and delicious desert and didn't like what I saw, so I waited until this morning and weighed myself again with better results.
This week was almost injury free except for one fall on my head during yoga. Seriously, who can do this pose below without falling. This picture will have to hold you over because I was too lazy to do take mine yesterday and I don't know if Joe will be home at a reasonable time this week to take them for me.
Weight: 141.0 lbs
% Body Fat: 21.7%
Both have decreased, so maybe the trick is to weigh myself first thing in the morning before I eat anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment