I'm definitely hitting the point where I am ready for a change, and the program isn't as exciting as it used to be. It's become a struggle to make myself work out every afternoon. This week I missed two days of the scheduled workout, but I competed in a Urban Race that had us running around the entire city of Charlotte, so I'm calling it even. The race was basically a mini-Amazing Race with 12 clues that we had to figure out and then go to that location to compete in some sort of challenge. Check out their website to see if it is coming near you because it is a good time (and there were people who came with kids in strollers for you moms)! One of our clues was to find 2 strangers to do the YMCA with us, so I posted that picture too since it makes me laugh.
I'm still holding strong not losing any weight. It's amazing that I can work out 6 days per week for over an hour each day and not lose a single pound. If I wasn't taking the weekly pictures to compare the before and after pictures, I would probably be pretty discouraged.
Weight: 142.6
% Fat: 21.8


No comments:
Post a Comment