This was a crazy busy week for me, and I felt like I was at a point where I wasn't looking forward to the workout anymore, so I decided to take a week off. I did do some walking because I went to the Quail Hollow Golf Tournament, and played 9 holes on my own, but that was the extent of my exercise. Luckily, our A/C unit went out, so I have been able to sweat out any pounds I would have gained! It's 90deg today, and there is only so much a ceiling fan can do to cool it down.
So after 8 weeks of following the P90X exercise program fairly strictly, I successfully lost 0 lbs. Think they are looking for a spokeswoman?
Brooke, I bet you gained some muscle because your tum looks trimmer! And those arms, they're going to look great in your wedding dress!!! :-) Bring on the sleeve-less shirts this summer!!
ReplyDelete